Cardboard Box City ● Saturday, April 30th, 6 pm – Sunday, May 1st, 7 am
Registration is limited to the first 50 applicants. Reserve your spot early.
All Cardboard Box City Participants must:
- Register as a family or individuals:
Click on links to the left to complete individual, family or business registration! Use the donate button to pay your Registration fee.
- Pay a registration fee of $25/individual or $50/family (registration fees will go to support FHP)
- Be accompanied by an adult if under 18
- Provide one chaperone for every seven children under 18 if attending as a group
- Be prepared for rain, as homelessness occurs rain or shine
- Agree to abide by all event rules and regulations, including Covid protocols
- Provide a cardboard box large enough to spend the night
- Collect pledges of a minimum of $100 with this link below: